With digital photography it’s never been easier to turn your digital images into art.
A personalized gift means so much more than a gift card or something from a department store. A photo canvas is more than just a a snapshot. It’s an image that brings back memories of places and people you love. It’s a photography that doesn’t want to be hidden inside a computer or a photo album. It’s a photo taken that makes you go “Wow”
So how do you choose that perfect image for a canvas print? Select an image that will be timeless, with an emphasis as a landscape. Clothes, make-up, glasses, and hair can look dated twenty years from now, but a classic landscape with a perfect pose last forever. It’s not to say you shouldn’t create a canvas in your wedding dress or your baby’s newborn photo. Those are landmark events to remember and showcase too.
But, just think what the newly married couple in this above image thought when they opened their gifts the day after the wedding. It must of brought tears to their eyes.
The fall colors just pop on our giclee canvas print and the pose is one that draws you into the image and to the couple. It’s one of my favorite projects we have done at Hamilton Color and I use it as an example all the time. Who wouldn’t love to have this hanging on their wall?
Not all canvas prints are the same. Check the quality before purchasing anywhere else. You might not be getting what you think.
- All canvas prints from Hamilton Color Lab are printed in-house
- 23 mil premium cotton/poly canvas for the best color tones and durability
- UltraChrome® HDR ink with 300 year color fast longevitiy
- Poplar hard word frame for durable and prevent bowing
- Folded corner and stapled edges to prevent sagging
- Professional finished solid back to additional protection
- Ready to hang, easy as taking it home and hanging.
If you have any questions email us at email@example.com or call 800-420-1600 for more information on how to get your canvas printed. Remember there is always a birthday, anniversary, or Christmas holiday around the corner.