High school seniors love their senior pictures, especially the girls and the Mothers of boys. During a senior photo shoot it’s not uncommon to have multiple changes of clothes, and many locations. How do you just chose a few to print and frame? You don’t have too.
Let Hamilton Color Lab put together a senior photo collage with thirteen images on any square print. The most common frame sizes are 10×10, 12×12, and 20×20, but think contemporary with a presentation print mounted on black gator board, or a gallery wrapped canvas. Background is available in either black or white.
How to order:
- Bring in your images to Hamilton Color Lab at 4305 South I St, Omaha NE, or upload them to our website
- We need 15 images to create the collage as not all pictures will crop appropriately into a square format
- Layout is at our discretion and we will email you a small viewable proof before printing for your approval. At that time you can request one edit.
- Due to the variety of size and display options pricing is done on an individual basis.
- You can also email email us for specific questions and price options to fit every budget
This collage layout is very versatile and can be used to highlight high school memories on the edge with friends with the senior portrait in the middle, or yearly school pictures from kindergarten through high school.
For the family think a first year baby picture with each month along the edge and the one year old photo in the middle. Create a theme and do this every year as a look back on your child’s life.
Have an athlete in the family? Celebrate the end of the season with a football, softball, or baseball collage commemorating the season, or players. Your creativity is the only limiting factor, let us at Hamilton bring your idea to life.
- Graduation Announcement, Magazine Cover Style (hamiltoncolor.wordpress.com)